National Conference on Social Innovation (NCSI) is organised by Pune International Centre in association with the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) annually and 7th conference will be taking place on 17th of November 2019 in Pune. For more information about NCSI and stories for previous innovators please visit: http://puneinternationalcentre.org/social-innovation/programmes/ncsi/
What you will get:
- A cash award of Rs.50,000 for winners in each of the categories- Urban, Rural and Tribal
- Opportunity to be a part of the two-year mentoring programme called, Social Enterprise Mentorship Programme (SEMP)
- Free access to the Shared Service Centre for Social Enterprises (SSC-SE) where you can get affordable and quality service access to more than eight service areas such as digital marketing, accounting, and audit, product design, etc.
- Showcasing your work and networking with more than 50 leading CSR/ Incubators/ Accelerators /Impact investors
Themes for the conference: Tribal, Rural and Urban
- Within the Tribal, Rural and Urban themes, the innovation could belong to any of the following categories:
- Community Good (Air, Water, Sanitation, Energy, Environment, Transportation, Data Privacy etc.)
- Vulnerable Groups (Elderly, Disabled, Children, Women Health & Safety, Tribal, etc.)
- Resource Poor People (Food, Clean Water, Education, Healthcare etc.)
- Financial Inclusion (Credit, Insurance etc.), Agriculture, Traditional Art and Crafts etc.
- For Tribal category, either the innovator or the beneficiary could be from tribal community
- Validated product idea with some initial pilots or commercial deployments done.
- Scalable and Sustainable enterprises would be preferred
Submission Deadline: 31st August by 05.00 PM
Apply for NCSI-2019 by clicking on the button below.
Please feel free to share this within your network and help us bring out the best of the innovators on NCSI platform.
For any queries or assistance, please feel free to contact the Social Innovation lab on 77220 71005 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org