National Conference on Social Innovation (NCSI) is organised by Pune International Centre in association with the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) annually and 6th conference will be taking place on 17th of November 2018 in Pune. For more information about NCSI and stories for previous innovators please visit: http://puneinternationa
- Within the Tribal, Rural and Urban themes, innovator can be from any sector such as- Food, Clean Water, Sanitation, Healthcare, Education, Energy, Transport, Child and Women Care, Clothing, Shelter, Security, Financial - saving, credit and insurance.
- The innovator at minimum should have a working prototype ready for demonstration, if needed.
- The innovation should have been implemented / already benefitted people on at least 3 to 5 locations.
- The innovation should have a social impact in these areas : Tribal, Rural and Urban
- Scalable/Sustainable innovations/enterprises would be preferred.
Apply for NCSI-2018 by clicking on the button below.
Please feel free to share this within your network and help us bring out the best of the innovators on NCSI platform.
For any queries or assistance, please feel free to contact the Social Innovation team, Ms. Mithila Tupekar (7722071005) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org